2022.01.26 16:57 TheExile7 How long does it take from ibrkr to CS EU ape? do you hear NOTHING for days? no email nada?
I have 5 THOUSAND from my part 1/2 transfer out from ibrkr, do I just stay low and wait? call? email? II know it went outbound from ibroker a few days ago (after a 4 MONTH fiasko including lawyers, countless emails etc...)
I need some wrinkles on this...
submitted by TheExile7 to Superstonk [link] [comments]
2022.01.26 16:57 samarium My old Glossier You solid container turned purple?
Just wanted to share this cuz I have no idea what happened and I'm wondering if anyone could explain it! I bought the You solid back when it was first released like 5 years ago. I'm the type to hoard and never use up something I love so I after I used up about half of the perfume I stored it in my vanity drawer in the little cloth bag for several years. I pulled it out today after I learned about the relaunch and the container looked like this. Anyone have any guesses why this happened? I don't know anything about enamel so maybe this is a common occurrence?? I don't think it was touching anything while in storage so I'm super confused.
submitted by samarium to glossier [link] [comments]
2022.01.26 16:57 Affectionate_Egg_203 Are the Cardinals planning to relocate...
I just came across this article....any thoughts? https://www.si.com/nfl/cardinals/news/study-cardinals-among-top-voted-franchises-relocation
submitted by Affectionate_Egg_203 to AZCardinals [link] [comments]
2022.01.26 16:57 russellzerotohero Who is your favorite billionaire?
2022.01.26 16:57 kacikoby Kinda obsessed with matching outfits now 🥺 pink taupe 1/2 zip scuba and pink taupe aligns! 🥰
|submitted by kacikoby to lululemon [link] [comments]|
2022.01.26 16:57 fluffandthunder7b The first rule of skiing:
2022.01.26 16:57 ananodyneanagoge Leftwich from a Bucs fans perspective
I've seen a couple of Bucs fans checking into the sub to chime in on Leftwich, and in my experience, Bucs fans have a tendency to over-exaggerate BL's flaws and attribute the failings of the offense to BL and not give him credit for what went right. This is not surprising-- in my experience, the least popular person on any team is always the offensive play caller-- but I wanted to give more of a positive perspective on Leftwich's tenure in Tampa as a play caller for those who aren't experts on Tampa.
- Leftwich takes after Arians in a lot of ways as a "QB Whisperer", and game plans in dialogue with the QB where both Jameis and Brady were very involved in the creation of opening scripts and the overall plan of attack. The offense is curated to the QB's preferences and talents, with BL's offense looking drastically different from year one with Jameis to year three with Brady, based on how the two QB's preferred to attack the defense; BL with Jameis was a lot more vertical, whereas BL with Brady implemented more horizontal stretchers, screens to the RB and TE, and bubble options for Brady to read out (while still remaining a top vertical offense with a bunch of deep shots).
- He's a really good schematic match with Lawrence imo. Leftwich comes from the Arians tree, and in Tampa, he essentially became responsible for modernizing the offense from Arians last coaching stop in Arizona and being a bridge between Arians and the QB. So, as mentioned previously, this was through giving a very vertical offense more "gimme" throws and easy completions horizontally to stay ahead of the chains and get the QB in a rhythm (think typical Brady "dink and dunk" offense); however, at its heart, the offense was about stretching the offense vertically and completing chunk gains down the field. I think this fits Lawrence's skillset as a passer very well with his arm talent, being able to complete those tight window honey pot throws in between zones. This also necessitates an upgrade in WR talent, but that was probably going to be a offseason focus no matter what.
- As someone who wasn't too keyed in on the Jags, I remember RB usage being something of an issue under Urban/Bevell, with JRob's pass usage not being too heavy and Urban eventually getting some kind of vendetta against JRob as a rusher as well. While Brady's specific focus on the RB as a pass catcher explains some of this, Leftwich has really evolved his usage of the RB position as a pass catcher, just in terms of the routes they run. The RB has become an important part of BL's offense, with Fournette becoming a threat as a pass catcher on option routes, angles, and wheels. The WR's and TE of course take precedent in the offense, but RB usage in the pass game has been something that BL's offense has specifically evolved in through the years.
- On a non-schematic level, he's a players coach that garners the respect of his players. He looks out for player's incentives and makes sure they reach their goals, he incorporates dialogue with players into his gameplanning process, and he was generally well-liked across the locker room in Tampa and managed relationships well. As a HC, I think he'll be similar to Arians in that he'll be able to be respected, well-liked and be able to maintain the morale of the locker room while also still being able to be a bit of a hard-ass and challenge his players to be better players.
On more negative, constructive levels, I do think Leftwich needs to improve the way he approaches the run game-- it still is a bit outdated imo, where he prefers to go jumbo and two tight end to run the ball instead of spreading the formation and running into lighter boxes. This is something that improved in the 2nd half of this season imo, but is something that still needs to be developed within BL's offense. Also, part of coming from the Arians tree of offense is the pressure that it puts on your offensive line, specifically your two OT's, so that is another area of concern that I would imagine gets highlighted this offseason. He's able to work around it to some extent, but for Leftwich's offense to really function, he's going to need OT's that are talented in pass pro (as basically every vertical passing offense does).
However, I think Leftwich deserves a lot of credit for essentially being a bridge between Arians and Brady, who basically had two diametrically opposed philosophies when Brady came from New England, and Leftwich was able to take those two approaches and make a cohesive offense that combined Arians' verticality with Brady's short area passing game. His flexibility and adaptability as a playcaller, along with his willingness to listen to players, are honestly really good qualities to have and will allow him to be successful in molding a new offense to different players and personnel. Also, from what I've seen, he's firing Baalke, so there's a win.
In terms of this offseason, I could see Mike Williams from the Chargers being a possible like-for-like target for a Evans parallel in the offense, with both being big-bodied vertical threats that can win down the field, and then drafting a big slot in David Bell or Olave if he drops at the top of the 2nd. I know the consensus is Hutch or Thibs as BPA at 1.1, but with the emphasis on pass protection in Leftwich's offense, I'd consider trading down for Neal or Cross*. With the addition of Williams and a big slot in the draft, I think Leftwich would be set up for early success on offense, given some additions on the OL as well.
*Bucs fan, not an expert on the Jags rosters and needs like y'all are
submitted by ananodyneanagoge to Jaguars [link] [comments]
2022.01.26 16:57 NewsElfForEnterprise 'Lack of understanding': Trump's former energy secretary slams Biden's plans to divert gas to Europe amid fears Russia will ...
|submitted by NewsElfForEnterprise to NewsfeedForWork [link] [comments]|
2022.01.26 16:57 laughingmanwill Just Keefer today
|submitted by laughingmanwill to weed [link] [comments]|
2022.01.26 16:57 CheetahSperm18 AN-94 [Girls Frontline]
2022.01.26 16:57 SeitaAnother9 Is this fair?
Someone in my family recently tested positive for COVID, but their manager at Walmart has a tendency to beg and whine and groan about how they need them to stay longer (saying stuff like “but can you stay until 4/7?” ((This person is a midnight worker)), that kind of stuff) when they’ve, repeatedly, told this same boss that they has to leave at a certain time in the past due to sickness, and this time was no different. Same stuff, they don’t listen when she has health concerns. During a pandemic.
Apparently, if I try to raise this concern to their work, because this boss has never cared for my family member’s health, said family member is warning me that they will abuse their rank as manager to try and get them fired. Isn’t this unfair and a violation of her rights to work or take care of herself while she’s sick? I know there’s a Code of Conduct regarding “Acting with Integrity” but this hardly seems like something that’s “fair” or “honest.”
submitted by SeitaAnother9 to walmart [link] [comments]
2022.01.26 16:57 Spectrum_99 SKATEBRAT Nft, on sale now, upvote and drop your address
|submitted by Spectrum_99 to NFT [link] [comments]|
2022.01.26 16:57 HarrySteve1 My 10 Week old Lurcher puppy called Louie😍.
|submitted by HarrySteve1 to cute [link] [comments]|
2022.01.26 16:57 1StepBelowExcellence Metro Style Transport in Hershey
Not sure of the best place to ask this so I figured I would start here.
With Hershey as a whole being such a busy venue (Giant Center Bears games + arena concerts, Hersheypark, Hersheypark arena, Chocolate World, etc.), what would the likelihood be to get some sort of short Metrorail system to the Hersheypark/Giant Center property?
Taking the DC metro makes getting to Caps games so much easier and less of a headache. I wouldn't think the Hershey metro would need to be nearly as long or complex but it seems like having one or two rails to get to and from the venue would really help with game day, concerts, and Hershey park traffic, especially when multiple happen at once when there is better weather.
Obviously this stuff just doesn't appear out of thin air but I guess I'm curious to hear if anyone else would like a public metro to get to Bears games and other events on the property instead of having to drive slowly for seemingly forever after a Hershey event lets out.
submitted by 1StepBelowExcellence to hersheybears [link] [comments]
2022.01.26 16:57 trotsky_beyblade Doom over metropolis, Me , pen art, 2022
|submitted by trotsky_beyblade to Art [link] [comments]|
2022.01.26 16:57 pkarahan I fly in two days and I’m terrified
Please give me advice how to overcome my fear. I am so scared to cancel my trip last minute. It will be a short flight but I’m so scared of feeling trapped
submitted by pkarahan to Agoraphobia [link] [comments]
2022.01.26 16:57 master_inho Loan Watch Day 81 1/26/22
2022.01.26 16:57 AndThenThereWasApple After 3 to 4 of these, it's just not funny anymore
|submitted by AndThenThereWasApple to comedyhomicide [link] [comments]|
2022.01.26 16:57 bobcat Biden made a campaign pledge to put a Black woman on the Supreme Court.
|submitted by bobcat to nytimes [link] [comments]|
2022.01.26 16:57 Pepoidus y’all, how can i keep my hair straight and preventing it from frizzing and puffing out like this? my country’s air is way too humid btw
|submitted by Pepoidus to Hair [link] [comments]|
2022.01.26 16:57 ICEGOD69 Fed Chair Jerome Powell holds news conference after rate decision — 1/26/22
|submitted by ICEGOD69 to WallStreetbetsELITE [link] [comments]|
2022.01.26 16:57 bobcat E.U. court throws out $1.2 billion antitrust fine against Intel.
|submitted by bobcat to nytimes [link] [comments]|
2022.01.26 16:57 ColTrks $LAB ⚗️ Labswap | DEX Live on | Stake & Yield Farming Incoming | DeFi | Organic Grow | Low Market Cap | Huge Potential | 0% Tax fee | Don’t miss this rocket 🚀
🧬The Labswap ecosystem is expanding!! Our decentralized exchange (DEX) and automated market maker (AMM) Live on! Stake & Yield Farming Launching coming soon!
🧪Our staking and other DeFi features will further increase the demand and reduce the supply, while continuing to enable growth in value through staking and NFTs.
🧫With our yield farm, you will be able to get more benefit from your Labswap. Because our token ($LAB) is not exploitable, we may adopt a dual token mechanism and use an alternative token to make profits.
$LAB is a decentralized finance (DeFi) token that operates on the Binance Smart Chain (BEP-20).
The token was launched with an initial 10B (billions) tokens 0% Tax fee
✅ We are already launched on pancakeswap!
Token symbol: LAB
Maximum supply: 10,000,000,000
Network: Binance Smart Chain \\\BSC\\\
● 60% for Liquidity :. 6,000,000,000
● 10% Marketing :: :. 1,000,000,000
● 10% Ecosystem :. 1,000,000,000
● 15% Exchange Listings :. 1,500,000,000
● 5% for Core Team :. 500,000,000
Don’t miss this moonshot! Join us before FOMO!! 🚀
📲 Twitter: https://twitter.com/labswap_io
🌐 website: https://www.labswap.io
submitted by ColTrks to ico [link] [comments]
2022.01.26 16:57 pricehasnan Wanted to share my basement setup 1.0. Pioneer PL-50 turntable, oscilloscope, Onkyo Tx-Sv727 receiver, kenwood km-107 driving a pair of 80s(?) Yamaha speakers, Pioneer GR-408 EQ, Crown XLS1000 driving the Harms Labs subwoofer, optimus mixer sitting on the sub (planning to connect a 2nd turntable).
|submitted by pricehasnan to BudgetAudiophile [link] [comments]|
2022.01.26 16:57 WaterwaysCreature I've been reborn, but I am not to continue my participation in the Expedition beyond the Sea.
|submitted by WaterwaysCreature to RefugeOfSilksong [link] [comments]|