The endless news updates of Cosmos (but also crypto in general) are exhausting me. What's the worst that could happen if I just stop following the space and ecosystem?
2022.01.17 23:04 unicorn_materialised The endless news updates of Cosmos (but also crypto in general) are exhausting me. What's the worst that could happen if I just stop following the space and ecosystem?
A few weeks ago I was content with just staking my ATOM. Now I'm learning about JUNO and HUAHUA and whatever other token comes out. Reddit threads discussing allocation strategies between LP and staking and discords that can get you airdrops. Everything moves so fast and I'm always wondering if I'm missing out on major gains. It's exhausting. I have a real day job, and it's not daytrading crypto. So what's the worst that could happen if I just tuned out all the news and feeds, kept staking and holding what I now have, and tuned back in a few years from now? I'll miss airdrops, fine by me. Anything else? Will I also miss warning signs that a coin is going to bust, if such warnings even exist in the crypto space? Holders have to sell at some point to realise gains, even if it's years from now.
submitted by unicorn_materialised to cosmosnetwork [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 23:04 jedimuppet 7-4-1. The angelic meaning - “stay positive about the changes you are making since you are on the right track.” 🚀 🌝 🦍
2022.01.17 23:04 roxy20000002 Hellooo:/
2022.01.17 23:04 tonytone253 33m lonely and bored at home come chill with me
We can do whatever you want, I just want some company.
submitted by tonytone253 to seattler4r [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 23:04 bernardo7017 looking for a girlfriend between 25 and 27
im looking for a girl friend.. im 27 and i live in bryan college station
submitted by bernardo7017 to CollegeStation [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 23:04 firechatin Ron_NFTS
70% of the amount of each art i sell goes to charity for the homeless. Support Ron_NFT!
submitted by firechatin to opensea [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 23:04 jemping98 Lag in the new update on iPhone 8
Is anybody else experiencing lag too?
submitted by jemping98 to Brawlstars [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 23:04 alejolay BABYDOGECOIN MARKET CAP AT 1.28 BILLION
2022.01.17 23:04 Ardent_Breeze Unpopular opinion: alatreon armor is better than fatty armor in most situations. Thoughts?
2022.01.17 23:04 avmedicine Mint benefits for the digestive system and weight loss - Usage Tips.
2022.01.17 23:04 IAmGeneralEggplant Just in case the picture is too hard to read, it was a post about a guy ranting about his girlfriend being ungrateful for flowers he got her.
2022.01.17 23:04 semihemiacetal Thanks u/mediocre_school_8500
Bought some cebu blue clippings. They arrived well wrapped and insulated. This user was super accommodating with the change in delivery due to weather conditions. 10/10
submitted by semihemiacetal to TakeaPlantLeaveaPlant [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 23:04 FitAbroad1640 How can I make Rommel OP?
2022.01.17 23:04 Woodstockbeans Groucho is leaving my island tomorrow does anyone want him?
submitted by Woodstockbeans to Dodocodes [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 23:04 One_Wey_Erections Kawaki Karma Theory Comes True and Meaning of Kawaki on Anime EP 01
Hello Bpruto Community, Hope yall are enjoying the manga chapters as I am (nerve racking roller coaster ride with a lot of twisties!!!). I wanted to leave these here for everyone to read. I posted these back sometime and my suspicions are starting to come true.
Posted 7 months ago...
I would like this post to be about speculating on Amado's intentions with Kawaki and what the future holds for both. 1 month ago, I predicted (well honestly, logically followed the little crumbs that has been given to us, readers, about Amado by the manga creators) that Amado had a bigger agenda regarding Kawaki, Boruto, and Karma to name a few. Here is the link to that:
I would like to break these down into sections to better follow what I think might take place in the near future and most importantly, why?!:
- Amado, the "Cunning Fox"
- Through the series, Amado has been portrayed as a man who has little to no fighting capabilities, while only presenting the viewers with a "higher than above average" intelligence. He has single handedly created a number of cyborgs, that have "specific powers" to them, in a "developmental" fashion I might add. Amado might not have the "brawls" but he does not need that, he has the "smarts" to create things that will "DO WHAT HE WANTS" so he can attain his goals.
- Ever since Amado secretly discovered that Boruto became the vessel for Momoshiki, it "kick started" his plan. Here are the reasons why this event was pivotal to Amado:
- Kawaki's Karma was developing at a "slow" rate. Isshiki knew this, so this is why he trained Kawaki every day. Amado was running impatient of this, he had all the data on how the Karma was progressing and it was looking very grim. He then, after learning about Boruto and Karma, was able to theorize, based on Kawaki's and Isshiki's data, that he could considerably speed up the process via "Resonance". He then planned the Airship incident to happen within Konoha's range, to get Kawaki closer to Boruto while using KK to provide feedback as if is working or not. If it didn't, the KK would have retrieved Kawaki and reformulate a new plan. But, as expected by Amado, Resonance occured and now he had overcome the slow process of Karma.
- Notice how KK was surprised to see "Resonance" happen when in episode 189, as if the "theory" was proven "true". From here on, Amado had to ensure Kawaki stayed in close proximity of Boruto, so he instructed KK to allow Kawaki be collected by Konoha and eventually, reside in the same household as Boruto. This was going to naturally happen, as the only viable place to keep such a high profile individual in Konoha, was to be safeguarded by the Hokage himself.
- Next up, Amado had to gather combat capabilities of Naruto without risking losing any important cyborgs, enter Delta. By having her go out and allow KK to not interfere on her actions, he now could collect and analyze the data once she came back to the hideout and place her consciousness on another stored body of hers. This is important as he not only needed to know more about Naruto, but also to answer a question pivotal to progressing his next phase of his plans, getting rid of Kawaki's Karma and Isshiki.
- Two birds, with one stone! Amado realize that he needed to push Isshiki to do things he normally would not, enter KK. Amado instructed KK to battle Isshiki so he could force him to "reincarnate" into an imperfect vessel, Jigen. Amado had prepared for this, by analyzing data on Karma, learning that Karma could only absorb "Chakra" but not "naturally occuring" matter. Amado probably created or obtained natural fire, stored within a sealing technique, and then gave the details to KK.
- Amado proceeds to escape the hideout, having all the information he needed from Isshiki, and obtaining what he described as a "One section of cell fragments and digitalized data", he then had KK exfil him near Konoha, while KK fights Isshiki. In the fight, as planned by Amado, Isshiki is forced to reincarnate and thus, a 3 day time limit is placed for Isshiki to find and etch Karma on Kawaki.
- Meanwhile, Amado now had to ensure he could infiltrate Konoha, but to the extent that he could get access to places within the village not normally given, even to the most high ranking Ninjas. A hostage was used, and leveraged the situation by providing Konoha with partial intel on Isshiki and Kara in exchange for so called "Protection" from Isshiki. He is now ready to move to the next phase.
- Meanwhile, Amado pushes Isshiki to reincarnate and after completing Amado's objective, retreats until Amado requires his assistance. Amado further solidified his "good intentions" by providing Konoha with a life feed of the aforementioned battle, and further information about the Otsutsuki's. Bingo, now Naruto is accepting of him and access to facilities is granted to Amado.
- Naturally, Amado now had to "de-power" Konoha's Naruto and Sasuke, the only two threats to him at the moment. He knew they would have to engage Isshiki to protect the village, but also knew that Naruto would have to surpass his limits in order to beat Isshiki. Meanwhile, he also was aware that Momoshiki had manifested thru Boruto, and the only way that Momoshiki in his current state would attack was if Naruto and Sasuke were severely weak. Naruto of course, lost Kurama and Momoshiki manifested and took out Sasuke's Rinnegan. Again, Amado's strategic planning payed off.
- Now, Amado has one remaining threat to his plans, Boruto (More specifically Momoshiki). He knew that Naruto and Boruto are in a position not favorable to them, having now to deal with Boruto's karma. He had to slow down Boruto's Karma to allow for the placement of Kawaki's karma. If Momoshiki were to reincarnate, he would be an unstable force and use Kawaki as he pleases. Thus, he gave Naruto pills to "slow down" the process and further "weaken" Boruto.
- Now, that he has everything under control, he needs Kawaki to accept karma again. He convinces Kawaki, to see Karma as a "tool" to obtain the power for him to make his "Goals and Ideals" come true. Is very important to Amado, however, that Kawaki accepts "Karma" by his own will, and this is the tricky part. This is why, he gave Boruto the pills to slow Karma and allow him to convince Kawaki.
- Kawaki, the "Vessel"
- In episode 192, we, in my opinion, obtain hints about Kawaki's future and his "predestined" purpose or role in life. Here are a few highlights of what I mean:
- Abusive Father: Kawaki is only seen by his father as a "tool" to obtain his alcohol. This is further reinforced when he is sold to Jigen.
- Fish merchant: He was presented as a "helping" character initially, interacting with Kawaki and even saving him to "gain his trust". Later on the episode, his true intentions were to "use" Kawaki for his own gains aka "a tool"
- Fish Bowl: This represented Kawaki's status as a " vessel", with the bowl being a vessel for the fishes, while Kawaki being a vessel for Isshiki. Interesting to note here is that there are "several" fishes within the "vessel", hinting towards how Isshiki's "will" was to become a "peerless" existence. This idea (hint to the viewer) is further reinforced by how the fish merchant states that "There will be all sorts of goldfish from all over the village...".
- Deception: Kawaki, now belonging to Jigen, was stopped by the fish merchant. The fish merchant stated his true intentions to both Kawaki and Jigen which was to take Kawaki and sell him off. See a common theme here?
- Kawaki's destiny is to be used as a "tool" or "vessel" for the use of "someone's" goals or ideals. He is to be a proxy, with little to no value as anything else.
- Kawaki, in my opinion, will have no choice then to accept "Karma" in what he thinks is the "right thing to do". Amado will, of course, exploit this. However, all that Kawaki will accomplish is the "goals and ideals" of "others" as a "vessel" for them.
- Boruto, the "Star of Hope or Destruction"
- Beforehand, please take a look at this theory I made regarding "The Jougan": https://www.reddit.com/Boruto/comments/n0vkfi/power_of_the_jougan/
- Now with that aside, this theory that I had is becoming more and more, the only viable solution for Boruto to be able to deal with all of these emerging threats to Konoha and the Ninja world.
- The Jougan, if my theory is correct, would allow Boruto to have a "tool" at his disposal that acts as an "Jack of all trades, Master of none" with providing Boruto with what "outcome he seeks to attain" in battle.
- Having a Dojutsu that only provides a "specific ability" seems like a highly unlikely way to deal with all of these Cyborgs and not to mentioned Amado's ability to "adjust fire" by creating new "counters" for those who stand in the way of Kara.
- Furthermore, the Jougan could be the "Star of hope", as Amado will not be able to "counter it". Amado's "proactivity" would be nullified by Boruto's Jougan ability to "provide it's user the means to react" to such "proactivity" (reactive vs proactive)
- But the Jougan has one big limitation, its user. Now, what I mean by this is that Boruto is, as of this moment, susceptible to enemies killing him, or wounding him and such (hint: his eye scar on episode 1...) The Jougan could be susceptible to being stolen from its user as well, just like a Sharingan can be stolen and used.
- Another limiting factor is the ability for Boruto to "physically" carry out or "process" the information given by the Jougan. An example would be that the Jougan could provide its user with a "solution" of a certain situation, but if the user cannot make use of the information, or physically incapable of doing such, then the Jougan would only present Boruto with a "glimpse" of how he will perish or fail.
One last thing I would like to point out, is what we have seen on a recent episode regarding Sasuke and his encounter with Kara's 10-tail. Notice how the "Mural
" had the symbols for most Otsutsuki's that have visited Earth? I theorize that the 10 tail actually is serving as a "database
" containing the "genetic information
" of all of the Otsutsuki's that are on the Mural amongst other chakra accumulated. This, logically makes sense to have, as Isshiki's will was to "become a peerless existence"
, and without being able to "legally
" kill another clan member (if Isshiki even cared about following the Clans laws)
, then a collection of their genetic information would be used to attain their powers and chakra if he was to absorb this 10 tails. I can back this up with couple of details:
- Chakra=genetic information
- Isshiki took "chakra" from the 10-tails before his 1st fight against Naruto and Sasuke. Notice how he "transformed" into his "horned" version "only" after taking chakra from the 10 tails. Before this, even at full Karma, he never reached this feat.
- The Mural looks like a "circuit", connected directly to where the 10 tails resides. This further solidifies the connection between the 10 tails and all the Otsutsuki's on the Mural.
- Isshiki, upon failing to carve Karma onto Kawaki again, appears to Code for what it seems as a last time (Hint:I don't believe we have seen the last of Isshiki...) in this same place. This could be due to his "data" being here, able to "partially" reconstitute one last time to instill his will.
Well that's all I have....for now, please feel free to comment or debate! End of theory
As you can see, my suspicion on what Amado was up to came true, and Kawaki received his Karma once more... However, due to the recent developments of the manga I revisited Episode 1 of the Boruto anime and spotted something that completely flew under the radar for many...many years in my opinion, and further solidifies my theory that, Kawaki's Karma, is actually Isshiki's Karma and Isshiki could make a return due to Amado's meddling. Boruto EP 01
During this intro, we get to see that, now, iconic interaction between Kawaki and Boruto at the Hokage stone memorial (on Naruto's face). Boruto starts the scene stating that "The age of shinobi is over" but it sounds more like he is reaffirming that the world of shinobi has ended, possibly by Kawaki eliminating anything that has to do with Shinobi. From there, Boruto states that if "this was the only possible outcome", in other words, to destroy the shinobi world as they know it. However, what happens next is what I meant that it "flew under the radar" for so many years.
Kawaki then replies "yes that's right..." and takes a pause, looks at his palm (as is to remind him of what eventually will happen to him), and reassures Boruto that the shinobi world is in fact over.
That scene right there, I always thought that Kawaki was still looking at Boruto, and the shot depicts Kawaki activating Karma. But this is not the case...I believe he looked at his palm...as to see Ishiki's symbol that appears as the Otsusufication reaches peak... to remind himself that, no matter what he does...no matter how hard he tries...Isshiki will resurrect and will destroy everything...and his actions lead to all of this.
Don't believe me, then take a good look at "0:19" on the youtube video provided. Kawaki's head tilts...his eyes shift to look at his palm..he is reminded of what is about to happen...and he reassures Boruto that the shinobi world is to end.
Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21twZM-c9Zo
submitted by One_Wey_Erections
to Boruto [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 23:04 jesusmcjesus #Elonone - Vitalik Burned 38.7% of the supply!!! - Rocketdash NFT Game - Gasless Marketplace Minting Launching!
✳ELONONE is a hyper-deflationary, holder-rewarding ERC-20 Protocol. A 2% tax is applied to each transaction which is instantly and automatically re-distributed to all existing holders of ELONONE at the time of each transaction.
✳#ELONONE is fully owned and governed by its amazing community. Our volunteers AKA 'Cadets' consistently discuss new ideas and help build #ELONONE into the most positive and impactful community in crypto. Salute to the Cadets!
✳The #ELONONE project is safe, with a 100 year liquidity lock and a successful security audit by Solidity Finance.
2% tax that gets redistributed to all holders on every buy, sell, and swap.
Redistributions are also reallocated into the burn wallet making the token deflationary with every single transaction as well.
Vitalik Buterin was given approximately 45% of the token at launch in April. On October 31st, he burned 38.7% of the total tokens supply!
Gasless NFT Marketplace with DROPS feature which allows artists to drag, drop and create their own generative smart contracts which cuts out the need for a developer.
Rocketdash 3D NFT racing game with gambling features and RNG technology by Chainlink
Tons of partneships (ie. Token Frame digital NFT picture frames)
Liquidity Lock: https://team.finance/view-coin/0x97b65710D03E12775189F0D113202cc1443b0aa2?name=ASTROELON&symbol=ELONONE
submitted by jesusmcjesus to CryptoMoon [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 23:04 l0rddenning Club squash - do pro players get paid to play?
Does anybody know if division 1 club squash pays their players?
My local club has fielded the likes of Joel Makin, James Willstrop, Adrian Waller and Emily Whitlock in their mens first team in the North West Counties League this season.
It came as quite the shock to me having lived away for a while!
submitted by l0rddenning to squash [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 23:04 british_tea2 (Serious) People of reddit, have you ever encountered a fallen angel? What happened?
submitted by british_tea2 to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 23:04 straightlinearrival @linearrival on twitter
2022.01.17 23:04 Willing-Clock-8884 Poonam Pandey Busty ASSETS
2022.01.17 23:04 M8DD0X Is this rare? A level 4 female bear
2022.01.17 23:04 Kesuzo New homeowner, oil heated house
Did not realize how expensive oil is, wow.
Would love to hear which oil companies you all would recommend. I've only ever used bonded oil and it's really surprising how fast we're going through two gallons in a small home.
I'm in Bergenfield if that helps.
I'll probably be hopefully making the jump to natural gas in the summer, when it won't be super cold.
submitted by Kesuzo to newjersey [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 23:04 UltraRoggero2021 UPDATE: Poppy Huggy Wuggy Hide 'N Seek Cheats&Hack
2022.01.17 23:04 Unemployed321 CarPlay without a cable connection?
Just got a 21 Platinum Max and am wondering if using CarPlay without a cable is possible. I got a 21 F150 XLT loaner about 6 months that had this feature and don’t see how it’s possible that vehicle had this, but my brand new Platinum doesn’t.
submitted by Unemployed321 to fordexpedition [link] [comments]
2022.01.17 23:04 annizka Is it distasteful to get free items from Facebook marketplace and then put them up for sale on there again?
I see a lot of free things that I could sell. But I don’t know, I feel bad about doing that. What do you guys think?
submitted by annizka to FacebookMarketplace [link] [comments]