Over 30k Red Stars Traded
2021.12.06 13:51 skyjlv Over 30k Red Stars Traded
2021.12.06 13:51 PrussianHD PSA: Bo Knows John Lynch does not get all team chems
Just as the title says. I bought him and fully powered him up. He only gets Broncos and Bucs. There’s no way to upgrade the team captain version either.
submitted by PrussianHD to MaddenUltimateTeam [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 13:51 Skroolz Periodo giusto per questa canzone
submitted by Skroolz to paperearmate [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 13:51 thaddius Analogue Pocket and Special Cartridge and Accessory Compatibility
Some people have all the physical games they want to use. Some people have flash cartridges. Some people will rely on the "inevitable" jailbreak firmware (JB). Some may use a mix.
Here's a list of games and accessories that have special hardware and with my speculation on whether they will work on the Pocket or lose some functionality. It's not complete, but I tried to cover some of the more well known oddities from the compatible systems.
There are a few unknowns, so my pronouncements assume:
- that if the device can fit into the Pocket's slots/ports the extra hardware in the cartridges/accessories mentioned will work without issue;
- that the hypothetical jailbreak will have the same functionality/compatibility as conventional flashcarts, and;
- that the more popular flash cartridges will work
If there's something I got wrong or if there's something else you want to see on the list just let me know. Game Boy (Color) Rumble:
- 10 Pin Bowling
- 3-D Ultra Pinball: Thrill Ride
- Hole In One Golf
- Missile Command
- Nascar Challenge
- Perfect Dark
- Pokemon Pinball
- Polaris Snocross
- Ready To Rumble Boxing
- Star Wars Episode 1 Racer
- Test Drive Off-Road 3
- The Little Mermaid 2 - Pinball Frenzy
- Tonka Raceway
- Top Gear Pocket
- Vigilante 8
- Zebco Fishing
- Chee Chai Alien/Tiny Alien (J)
- Get Mushi Club: Minna no Konchuu Daizukan/Minna's Insect Book (J)
- Kawa No Nushi Tsuri 4/Legend of the River King 2 (J)
- Nushi Tsuri Adventure Kite No Bouken/Kite's Adventure (J)
- Super Black Bass Real Fight (J)
- Super Real Fishing (J)
- Top Gear Pocket 2 (J)
All of the above games have a bump at the top of the cartridge on the back which houses the haptic motor. This bump clears the Pocket's slot so it will fit into the Pocket. They ROMs themselves will also probably work on a hypothetical JB fw and do work on Game Boy flashcarts if you don't mind missing out on the rumble functionality. For those who want the rumble but don't want to buy all 23 games there are some flash carts with motors in them. The most notable is the EZ Flash Omega: Definitive Edition (EZ Flash Ω DE), but there are others
The Pocket's cartridge slot points up so the original cartridge will be compatible. The Pocket does not have accelerometers so the ROM will not definitely not function with a JB fw. I am not aware of any widely available GBC flash carts with accelerometers, which is understandable because there's only one game that needs it. There currently aren't any patches to map the accelerometer input to buttons so this one is unplayable on the Pocket without the actual cartridge. Other:
Game Boy Advance UV sensor:
- Game Boy Camera: The protrusion at the top of the camera should clear the top of the Pocket making the original cartridge compatible with the Pocket. The Pocket itself doesn't have a camera and to my knowledge there are no widely available flash cartridges with that hardware so the original cart is the only way to play this on the Pocket.
- Game Boy Printer: The Game Boy Printer will most likely work as it is a first party accessory with a lot of compatible games and merely plugs into the comm port.
- Infrared functionality: Infrared functionality like the Mystery Gift in Gen 2 Pokemon games, or the TV remote in Mission Impossible will not work as the Pocket lacks an IR port.
- Flash cartridges: Flash cartridges will most likely work. More obscure/older cartridges might not but we can probably expect Everdrives and EZ Flashes to work.
- Game Genie: The top of this device hangs over the top of a Game Boy and fits the DMGs footprint (headprint?). It might fit in the Pocket but it will be cumbersome.
- GameShark/Code Breakeetc.: These devices will probably fit but interfere with how you hold the device (to be fair this was an issue with them on actual hardware). ROMs can be patched with cheats, and many flash cartridges have cheat functionality built-in.
- Connectivity with another Game Boy: The comm. port is the GBA one so it will work. A DMG will require the adapter that came with GBC cables. Other connectivity with the comm. port should work
- Wormlights: Probably... but why?
- Boktai: The Sun is in your Hand
- Boktai 2: Solar Boy Django
Both of these cartridges use a UV sensor to tell if the user is outside in the sun. The Pocket doesn't have this hardware. There are however patches like these
that map the solar sensor to button combinations to let you increase and decrease the in-game sun meter. With those patches these games will probably be playable on JB fw and flash cartridges. There are also some flash cartridges that have the UV sensor on them just for these but they are not that common. Rumble:
Just like in the case of the GBC rumble games this game will most likely work with the JB fw and on flash carts albeit without rumble. An actual cartridge of the game or a rumble compatible flash cartridge like the EZ Flash Ω DE will be the only way to play with the rumble functionality. Motion:
- Yoshi's Topsy-Turvy/Universal Gravitation
The Pocket and flashcarts don't have accelerometers so actually tilting the device to play won't work without the original cartridge. That being said there are patches for Yoshi's Topsy-Turvy
and the European version of Yoshi's Universal Gravitation
that will map the tilt controls to buttons. Rumble and Motion:
Again, while the hardware to rumble and tilt is not included in the Pocket or flash cartridges, there are patches like this one
that map the tilt to the buttons. It's not perfect so for the best experience the original cartridge is the way to go. Game Boy Player Rumble Enabled
- Drill Dozer
- Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
- Pokémon Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire
- Shikakui Atama wo Marukusuru Advance: Kokugo Sansu Rika Shakai
- Shikakui Atama wo Marukusuru Advance: Kanji Keisan
- Summon Night Craft Sword Monogatari: Hajimari no Ishi
- Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3
While, once again, the Pocket doesn't have rumble, all of these games will work fine on a hypothetical JB fw as they do on a regular GBA. The EZ Flash Ω DE however can add rumble to these games if patches are applied. Other:
Game Gear Other:
- e-Reader: The e-Reader will not fit into the Pocket's cartridge slot. Just like the GBA SP the cartridge slot on the Pocket is not aligned with the comm port for them to connect. The e-Reader's comm connector also wraps around the top, preventing it from being inserted. If you're really itching for those e-NES games there might eventually be a NES core for the jb jw, but there is also a NES emulator for GBA that is even built-in to some GBA flashcarts that will most likely work on the Pocket's jb fw too.
- GBA/Gamecube cable: Confirmed working by Kevtris. You will need to modify the cable though as there are no holes on the Pocket around the comm port for the cable to grip.
- Play-Yan micro: Nintendo's Play-Yan micro will not fit into the cartridge slot because of the protrusions at the top of the cartridge on the back. If you're really itching for low quality video on the Pocket there is software like METEO that lets you convert video files into .GBA ones for use on a flash cartridge and those files will most likely work on the Pocket. If you're similarly masochistic with just audio, music files have a homebrew alternative in GBA GSM Player which is known to work on GBA flash cartridges and will most likely work on the Pocket's hypothetical JB fw.
- Advance Music Player: Datel's Advance Music player will not fit in the Pocket's slot because the top part of the cartridge is bulbous. As above there is a homebrew alternative to this cartridge's functionality.
- GBA Video cartridges: The GBA Video cartridges are normally not able to run on the Gamecube's Game Boy Player due to copyright issues, but seeing as how the Pocket it an analog to the portable GBAs it will most likely work without issue.
- Flash cartridges: Just like the GB/C flash cartridges, newer, less obscure ones like the Everdrive and EZ Flahes are more likey to work.
- Connectivity with another GBA: The Pocket has the correct port so it will probably work
- GBA Wireless Adapter: Modifying the adapter to remove the clips will probably work, similar to the GBA to Gamecube cable. The same goes for any other GBA comm. port device that clips to the top of the device like the Majesco Wireless Messenger, but the connection will be a little less secure and put strain on the port of the Pocket and the device in question.
- Wormlights: Probably, but again I ask you, why?
- GameShark/CodeBreakeetc.: The bulbous devices, like the ones that have a clip on them, will not fit in the Pocket. Others that curve around and hold a GBA cart upside down will probably be ok but have the same issues as the GS/CB devices from the GB(C) in that they make the system hard to hold. Their functionality remains to be seen. ROMs themselves can be patched with cheats though. Many flash cartridges have cheats built-in as well.
PC Engine/Turbo GraFX (16) Other:
- Gear MasteMaster Gear ConverteMS2GG: While there are GG to Pocket, GG to Mega SG, and SMS to Mega SG adapters, there will probably never be a SMS to Pocket adapter. The Gear Master (and similar devices) might work but their form factor may not fit the Pocket's cartridge port. Assuming it does fit the Pocket SMS games will probably work. The Pocket's hypothetical jailbreak will probably also have SMS functionality seeing as how similar the SMS is to the GG. If SMS did work you would run into the same compatibility issues with the Gear Master (3D goggles and light gun will not work, etc.). There is also a SMS emulator for GBA that will probably work on the JB fw, but will definitely work on GBA flash carts.
- TV Tuner: I'm not sure if the TV Tuner will fit into the Pocket's cartridge slot, but it if did you still have to contend with the fact that UHF and VHF are not as widely used for non-digital TV anymore. Using the 3.5mm AV-in you could probably use the Pocket as small television for composite devices.
- Connectivity with another Game Gear: The communication port is the GBA's style, so no
- Game Genie: The device hangs off the back and will probably make the Pocket hard to hold.
- Flash cartridges: As for flashcarts, Everdrives will probably work.
Atari Lynx Other:
- TurboVision TV tuner: The TurboVision plugs into an A/V port and screw hole on the side of the TurboExpress, a footprint that the Pocket does not have. I'm sorry to say there may be no way to watch live, over-the-air television on your Pocket.
- Flash cartridges: The Turbo Everdrive will most likely work. In the event that it doesn't and GBA ones do there is a PC Engine emulator for GBA. And then of course, there's the jailbreak...
Neo Geo Pocket (Color) Other:
- Flash cartridges: While not as common as GBC/GBA flash cartridges, the Pocket will probably be compatible with the BennVenn and GameDrive flash carts.
- Comlynx Connectivity: The Pocket has the GBA comm. port, so no.
- Flash cartridges: Similar to the Lynx, the Game Drive and other flash cartridges will probably work.
- NGP(C) and Dreamcast connectivity: The Pocket has the GBA comm. port, not the NGP(C)'s so no...
- Wormlights: Same as above, but not needed
submitted by thaddius
to AnaloguePocket [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 13:51 britneyspears8921 Cantillo inicia período de transição no campo em reapresentação do Corinthians
2021.12.06 13:51 Hilltopseeker When you realize the name of the company you work for is just a name.
2021.12.06 13:51 aGlowingYak420 Can I borrow your phone number for a verification code for an 18+ site?
My phone number is already blocked for some reason to some meet up site and I was hoping I could borrow someone’s number to use. Just please someone let me use your number and you send me the 4 digit code.
submitted by aGlowingYak420 to helpme [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 13:51 Greengum155 r/fuckcars
submitted by Greengum155 to lovecars [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 13:51 RelationEducational7 היא פאקינג בת 15
2021.12.06 13:51 AlexFerSen My Neighbor Alice - Metaverse
2021.12.06 13:51 bwc4any83 Anyone like my post-workout bulge?
2021.12.06 13:51 blakcpavement SoWe porch light
Wondering if anyone has had a porch light installed by SoWe? They have a grant-funded program to install porch lights and I’m wondering how they function / if they look nice.
submitted by blakcpavement to lancaster [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 13:51 brokenlogic18 Dumbell weights correct measure
Apologies for a probably silly question but if I, for example, was to deadlift 2x 5 kg dumbells, would that be a 5 kg or 10 kg deadlift?
submitted by brokenlogic18 to beginnerfitness [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 13:51 Ra_of_the_Sun 16" chainsaw $40 / Electric edger $20 / tennis racket $10 Pick up in the Lower Garden District. Pick up on Chippewa between Orange and Richard streets. Message if interested. Thank you!
submitted by Ra_of_the_Sun to NewOrleansMarketplace [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 13:51 Affectionate_Ad1275 Looking for a bud who can cock trib face pics of an unconventionally attractive friend. Into the hot/odd faces (kik- ikki7313) (snap - m_rhider)
2021.12.06 13:51 Bonus1Fact [News Shorts] U.S.A.F. Sec. Kendall: We're in a race for technological superiority with China ¦ CNBC on Youtube
2021.12.06 13:51 SleepNowMyThrowaway My life vs my parents’
2021.12.06 13:51 KulkarniNinad Whats your IA/EE/TOK status?
Im basically done with all of my stuff. A few changes to be made and all but yeah. How yall doing?
submitted by KulkarniNinad to IBO [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 13:51 felix-panda Current / admitted students: what was your SAT / ACT and your GPA?
Hey everyone, I know you probably hate posts like this but I really want to come to USF, and I want to know if I stand a chance. Thank you so much.
submitted by felix-panda to USF [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 13:51 LostInPlaceRU Fortnite has absolutely no shame when it comes to copying other games
2021.12.06 13:51 NORDLAN Trump says a bit too much about James Comey's FBI firing (again)
submitted by NORDLAN to AmericanPolitics [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 13:51 Ccaves0127 I think it's coming back.
Watched the 8 player GTA V video from last week and it's the best GTA video I've seen in awhile. Then Minecraft 500 came out and it was great too. Then the Halo Infinite video was great, three. Feel like them being in the office again is really improving videos and I am really looking forward to whatever they play next.
P.S. Trevor, for the love of God, get Michael and Gavin to play Puppet Combo games for Play Pals.
submitted by Ccaves0127 to Achievement_Hunter [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 13:51 AaronInternet bed_flat
2021.12.06 13:51 Snowierr What a total pos
2021.12.06 13:51 zarlanquartel LC NAO VALE NADA MANE SAFADIN SAFADIN
submitted by zarlanquartel to jhowrj1 [link] [comments]